Our website address is: https://botbadger.com.
Effective Date: November 30, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our Service. This includes:
- Contact Information: We collect your name, email address, phone number, and other similar contact information when you register for an account, submit inquiries to us, or communicate with us.
- Billing Information: If you make any purchases or pay for services through our Service, we collect your billing details including credit/debit card information, billing address, and purchase details. This information is processed and stored securely by our payment processor.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you interact with our Service, including device information, log data, browser information, IP address, and information about your activity.
- Customer Website Visitor Information: Our Service uses information provided by website visitors to separate bot from human traffic. To provide this service, we collect and store ASN numbers, and browser characteristics about visitors to our customers’ websites. We do not collect or store any personal information about these website visitors.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
We use the information we collect for purposes such as:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Service
- Contact you in relation to our Service
- Analyze how our Service is used and make improvements
- Market our Service and share promotional offers
- Comply with legal obligations
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your information to third parties. We may share your information with the following third parties:
- With third party service providers and partners who assist us in operating the Service, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- With your consent or at your direction
- Law enforcement officials and government agencies, if required by law.
Analytics & Advertising
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption, access controls, and physical security measures.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the rights to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of your personal information. You may also have the right to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you.
You can request to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally update this Policy. When we do, we will revise the “Effective Date” date above. We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access or use our Service to stay informed about our information practices.
Brilliant Metrics Inc.
777 N Jefferson St
Ste 408 #677
Milwaukee, WI 53202